At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Decision Science in Digital Transformation (m/f/d)
The corporate Decision Science unit at Bayer AG is the key partner of central functions for data science & analytics. We work globally and across all corporate functions in Bayer including, but not limited to Procurement, Finance, HR or Cyber Security. We tackle and solve most demanding business challenges and build analytical products with the mission to improve the overall efficiency and decision making in the company.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Support decision science strategy in:
- Building a comprehensive picture and mapping of functional business capabilities and future AI use cases
- Evaluation of possible candidates for a citizen data science framework
- Building and design a case for decision science learning nuggets and consultation hour trainings
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) with focus on digital transformation and management
- Functional knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to clearly communicate and present digital products to user groups without deep technology backgrounds
- Ability to work successfully with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 546061