At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern at Support Team (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
In our Support Department for Engineering & Technology we offer interesting internships based on our different support roles in the fields of communication, diversity & inclusion, strategy development, change management, digitalization, and our People@E&T program. Support tasks range in size, complexity, and duration but can include any of the following:
- Assist in the preparation of articles for internal/external communication
- Perform special assignments in support of diversity and inclusion
- Assist Bayer strategy team with the preparation of graphics and initiatives
- Support the implementation of new strategies through our change network
- Provide assistance with workshop and training rollout
- Improve operational efficiencies though support of the digitalization program
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled in bachelor or masters degree student (m/f/d) in engineering, communication, business economics, logistics, or related subject
- Interest in engineering and technologies
- Very good knowledge of relevant MS Office programs
- Strong communication, written, and coordination skills as well as a passion for team work
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
We offer a 4-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) as early as possible.Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your preferred start date and timeframe in your application. The internship takes place part-time (20h/week) in Leverkusen.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 555810