At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Intern Angular Web Development (m/f/d)
During the internship you will support our Group Finance team by working on design, development and implementation of responsive web applications based on Angular. Within Group Finance you work and receive insights in an organization of a global enterprise with innovative and effective solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Support in designing, developing and implementing sophisticated and responsive web applications based on Angular
- Help to develop and support the system integration and user acceptance tests
- Interaction with the users (m/f/d) and implementation of components based on their feedback
- Participate in analysing and troubleshooting performance issues
- Aid with developing and implementing optimization ideas, from problem analysis to implementation in interdisciplinary teams
- Contribution to continuous improvement initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled bachelor or master student (m/f/d) in computer science, media informatics, business informatics, or in an equivalent field
- Good knowledge of Web- and Frontend-Frameworks (e.g. JQuery, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Understanding of software development life cycles, web-based / object-oriented software development and software testing techniques
- First experience with cloud technologies (especially AWS) would be beneficial
- Good analytical, communication and coordination skills
- High ability to work in a team and in a global environment
- Enjoy developing and implementing new ideas and creative concepts
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff (m/f/d), helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
We offer a 6 months internship (either voluntary or obligatory). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, your certificates, your proof of enrollment, your current transcript of records as well as the internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and timeframe in your application.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 620401