Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Inhouse Consulting Senior Project Manager - Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC) is one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting. Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at S&BC. S&BC is structured along the value chain with dedicated departments for Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales as well as Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation:
- Be responsible for multiple projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences industry
- Be a role model (m/f/d) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Serve as trusted advisor (m/f/d) for your own senior client base
- Foster people development (e.g. recruiting, onboarding and training)
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network into the Bayer Group
- Lead Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation consulting engagements within Bayer with responsibility for the consulting team and the internal clients (e.g. definition and implementation of cost reduction programs, managing change on all hierarchy levels)
WHO YOU ARE
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and an excellent university degree in business studies, (organizational) psychology, natural science, medicine or pharmacology, preferably PhD/promotion
- Several years of experience in management consulting or related functions in the area of healthcare and agriculture
- Preferably experience in the Life Science or chemical industry or/and other relevant industries experience in one of our department areas
- International work experience and intercultural approach
- Several years of consulting experience and strong track record in e.g. business transformations and organizational development, change management and communication, post-merger integration and separation/carve-outs or human resources
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Demonstrable accountability for multiple project management and people development
- Strong leadership skills, strong stakeholder management as well as ability to communicate and have an impact on senior management level
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 39537
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting