Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Inhouse Consulting Project Manager - Supply Chain Management and Procurement (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management
- Take responsibility for project management of consulting projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions in close collaboration with our clients together as well as our global team and knowledge management
- Be a role model (m/f) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Support Business Consulting internal activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduated in engineering, natural science or business, ideally with focus on supply chain management and/or procurement
- Several years of work experience, ideally in management consulting and focus on supply chain and/or procurement
- Preferably in the life science or chemical industry or/and other relevant industries, e.g. automotive, fast moving consumer goods
- Deep knowledge of relevant processes, methods andtools, e.g. network and cost optimization, end-to-end supply chain strategy, sourcing strategy
- Leadership and proven project management skills and experience
- Empathic communication and the ability to drive implementation
- International work experience and intercultural approach, willingness to travel at times
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 12113
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting
Entry Level : Professional