At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Inhouse Consulting Project Manager - Research & Development Strategies (m/w/d)
Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC) is one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting. Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. S&BC is structured along the value chain with our functional areas Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales and Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation.
Are you interested in joining us as an Inhouse Consulting Project Manager (m/f/d) in Research & Development (R&D) Strategies? Our R&D team develops strategies and optimizes processes in research, development and portfolio management. At the same time, digital innovations are developed to strengthen Bayer through a coordinated approach in the areas of R&D as well as flexibility and growth. This is achieved on the basis of alliances and collaborations in R&D and through process reengineering, organizational design and performance improvement.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for project management of consulting projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions in close collaboration with our clients in the life sciences
- Act as a role model for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Support Business Consulting internal activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
WHO YOU ARE
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and a university degree (master) in science, medicine, pharmacology, engineering or business university studies, preferably PhD
- Several years of experience in management consulting and R&D or related functions in the area of healthcare and/or pharma, e.g. portfolio management, clinical studies, market access and/or the agribusiness, e.g. chemical crop protection, breeding, biologics
- Good understanding of the R&D stage gate process and portfolio management
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills as well as confident interaction with top management clients
- Empathic communication style and the ability to drive implementations
- Leadership and project management skills
- International work experience and intercultural approach; willingness to travel at times (taking pandemic status into account)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German or further languages are of advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Better Purpose
- Exciting projects with a focus on life sciences and topics that matter
- Better Growth
- Fast learnings through topic diversity, trainings, feedback, and early responsibility
- Dream career perspectives through a lasting network and build-up of specific knowledge
- Better Life
- An environment of excellence but also trust and fun, where diverse perspectives and individuals are valued
- A career and life by keeping both in balance
If we sparked your interest and you want to be part of shaping the future, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us.
Even if your experience may not fulfill all requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 782721