Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Inhouse Consulting Project Manager - Business Transformation & Change (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management.
- Be responsible for project management of consulting projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences industry
- Act as a role model (m/f/d) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network into the Bayer Group
- Support internal Business Consulting activities such as recruiting, training and knowledge development
- Lead Business Transformation & Change consulting engagements within Bayer with responsibility for the consulting team and the internal clients (e.g. definition and implementation of cost reduction programs, managing change on all hierarchy levels)
WHO YOU ARE
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and an excellent university degree in business studies, (organizational) psychology, natural science, medicine or pharmacology, preferably PhD/promotion
- Several years of consulting experience and strong track record in e.g. business transformations and organizational development, change management and communication, post-merger integration and separation/carve-outs or human resources
- Preferably experience in the Life Science or chemical industry or/and other relevant industries
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with senior client management
- Empathetic communication and the ability to drive implementation
- Leadership and proven project management skills
- International work experience and intercultural approach, willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 32861
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting
Entry Level : Professional