At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d)
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work life balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC). Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at S&BC. Bring your expertise to one of our departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales or corporate strategy & business transformation.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as a member of a consulting project team on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Develop proposals for change together with the client and based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Manage workstreams/sub-projects together with client teams
- Implement developed concepts together with project team
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
WHO YOU ARE
- Gradt with distinction from university in natural science, engineering, economics/business, organizational behavior/design or related field
- Depending on entry level first experience in management consulting and/or several years of corporate experience related to Bayer’s operation
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with senior client management
- Empathic communication and the ability to drive implementation
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required, approx. 30%
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German and a further language of advantage
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.