Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
HR Consultant - Company Pension (m/w/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide information and consult about German and international Pension issues
- Clarify principle questions with regard to company pension schemes (e.g. requirements and entitlements)
- Provide intern legal advice on juridical proceedings
- Provide information and a legal binding suggestion how to split pension rights to family courts in cases of employee divorces
- Consult external customer companies, e.g. on questions relating to the design of supply systems and the effects of personnel policy instruments on Company Pension
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in legal or business studies or comparable education
- Experience in the area of company pension schemes especially in labor- and tax law
- Analytical and conceptual implementation skills as well as persuasiveness and initiative
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and good communication skills
- Strong customer focus and high advisory capacity
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
This position is limited for one year.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 36735
Functional Area: Human Resources
Entry Level : Professional