Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Head of Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure reliable, timely and cost efficient supply and high-quality workflows applying internal and external regulations
- Achieve high service level by proactively managing supply chain from supplier to customer, i.e. applying an "end-to-end pipeline" approach
- Apply efficient demand management and production planning to achieve high schedule attainment, optimized reaction times, high flexibility, minimize inventories and maximizing machine output
- Develop and implement mid-/long-term Supply Chain strategies for the site including site material flow and inclusion of digital Supply Chain tools and processes
- Be responsible for packaging design and development including artwork management by using Bayer Lifecycle-Management-Systems
- Manage and develop talent in order to safeguard operations by coaching skilled employees for shop floor and management positions
- Achieve targets based on budgets for OPEX, FTE and CAPEX
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in business, logistics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in managing supply chain functions and/or pharmaceutical logistics
- Sound knowledge of supply chain tools, e.g. SAP APO
- Strong proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate others
- Conflict management skills as well as the ability to handle risks effectively
- Good communication skills and ability to foster open dialogue and collaboration among the team as well as build relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work in a very complex environment under high time pressure
- Fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 36839
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional