Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Head of Local Supply Chain (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production planning in a GMP environment and ensuring high availability of Bitterfeld products in the markets, including alignment between our sites in Basel, Leverkusen and Morristown/Myerstown
- Target oriented leadership of direct employees
- Responsible for coordination between production scheduling and change management respecting all the compliance regulations
- Accountable for Material Management and high availability of raw and packaging materials respecting the inventory targets
- In charge of mid and short term capacity planning including bottleneck management
- Responsible for local project work for transfers and local optimization projects
- Foster a culture for improvements and innovations by driving the company's values
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in engineering, science or economy
- Profound experience in Supply Chain Management, process optimization and project management
- Thorough knowledge of SAP-Systems, especially SAP APO
- High ability to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex tasks
- Ability to support change in complex organizations
- Very good communication and conflict handling skills
- Fluent in German and English, both oral and written
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 67168
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management