At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Head of CAE & BIM Support (m/f/d)
Engineering & Technology (E&T) is all about you and the contribution of our entire team to deliver for safe, reliable and sustainable technological solutions and innovations for the BAYER Group. for the BAYER Group.
#BayerEngineering = together we create value, for Bayer + our customers!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage CAE & BIM resources and expertise for engineering and construction projects of life science facilities and plants
- Establish and lead an effective BIM organization
- Develop sustainable BIM implementation roadmap and related guidelines, standards and software
- Maintain relevant expertise and knowledge within organization
- Build data exchange strategies with partners (internal / external) and support collaborative and data-driven project execution
- Stakeholder management in complex communities, workflows and projects
- Maintain and develop network throughout E&T and Bayer with respect to BIM and CAE
- Continuous improve efficiency and excellence of project work in the group
- Lead, manage, develop and steer internal as well as external resources and partnerships including attraction, hiring, inspiration and development of talents in line with E&T strategy and long-term planning to build strong, motivated, passionate, diverse and capable teams
WHO YOU ARE
We welcome your talent and passion for CAE & BIM support! Attracting the right talent for CAE & BIM Support is of an important concern. We would be happy to work with you to identify and shape the career and development opportunities you are looking for, also on a part-time basis.
- University degree (PhD or Master) in engineering or comparable with long-term professional work experience in investment projects
- Several years of professional work experience as Project Area Manager (m/f/d) or Engineering Manager (m/f/d) in investment projects
- International and multicultural experience preferable
- Very high leadership, management and stakeholder skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and conflicts
- Ability to work in teams
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Dormagen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 595524