Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Head Health Policy Bayer Vital (m/f/d)
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the Health Policy Department and represent this function in the Management Team of Bayer Vital as well as in the Country Pharmaceuticals Management Team
- Develop and implement the political strategy of Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health in Germany in close alignment with Bayer AG Public Affairs Leadership, accountable for having and managing the influence to protect Bayer’s freedom to operate and maximize value of our products
- Strategic and operational support for the Bayer Vital Senior Management
- Early identification of challenges for pipeline products and strategic consulting for business units to ensure market access and an adequate reimbursement of Bayer products
- Develop Bayer positions for the divisions Pharma and Consumer Health
- Analysis of trends in healthcare and identification of strategic options for the business (e.g. digital health)
- Establish meaningful contacts to stakeholders in politics, science and self-government in the German healthcare system
- Systematic issue management on relevant topics as well as coordinate and align the Bayer expert engagement in relevant trade associations (e.g. VFA and BAH) and participation in committees
Who you are
- University degree preferably in political science, law, public administration or comparable as well as profound leadership experience in the healthcare industry
- Excellent knowledge of the German health system
- Excellent knowledge of the prescription medicines business and basic knowledge of the consumer health business
- Great interest in political contexts and ideally having existing network of health policy stakeholders in Germany (politicians, associations, health insurance funds, pharmacists, etc.)
- Stylistically confident, resilient and able to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, and a high level of team competence
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
This position is located in Berlin with strong travelling to Leverkusen.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 45596
Functional Area: Communications & Public Affairs
Entry Level : Professional