Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Global Veterinary Scientific Affairs Manager for Ectoparasiticides (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You develop and realize post approval study and publication strategies for brand supporting scientific information. You work with countries to support consistent positioning and messages across the organization.
- You manage the professional relations to international Thought Leaders through the cooperation in scientific projects and advisory panels to build and maintain a leading role of Bayer AH in the scientific community
- You coordinate Bayer Head Quarters activities at key scientific events. You take leadership in the development of impactful scientific programs
- You provide scientific support for brand related communication activities in close collaboration with global and country-based stake holders
- You provide global medical advice, scientific support and you drive the development of veterinary scientific capabilities in Bayer Animal Health country organizations in order to ensure sound medical product information
- You develop and deliver product training tailored to all relevant internal and external target audiences
- You manage scientific intelligence and you provide professional advice to Marketing, Business Development and Licensing, Global Drug Discovery and Global Development in the evaluation of new opportunities and innovative products
- You review and advance Veterinary Scientific Affairs related processes, policies and standard operation procedures as well as the associated training and implementation programs
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Post graduate education, e.g. Ph.D or board certification in Veterinary Parasitology preferred
- Working experience in the Animal Health Industry, preferably in Veterinary Scientific Affairs or Research and Development required
- Experience in commercial Marketing and Sales functions would be a plus
- Managerial skills and strategic view preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication competencies as well as strong networking skills to work with cross-functional / multicultural teams and to network with international Thought Leaders
- Capability to represent Bayer Animal Health in the international veterinary scientific community at scientific meetings and congresses preferred
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 65579
Functional Area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Entry Level : Professional