At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
G4A Marketing Internship (m/f/d)
G4A is Bayer’s digital health partnerships and investments team dedicated to scaling digital health companies in order to create impact and change the experience of health. Our team’s vision is to reach health for all through digital health. To attain this goal we are working together with like-minded start-ups, government, investors, and strategic partners to offer early stage start-up investments as well as commercial partnerships and late stage investments. With your application, you’ll be applying to join a fast paced team that is passionate to change the experience of health by scaling digital health innovations around the world.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Analyzing marketing campaigns and preparing marketing reports
- Supporting with event organization and promotion
- Working with team members for operations, project management and market research for the global G4A programs
- Supporting internal and external communication and collaboration with agencies, freelancers, and external partners
- Creating, curating, and editing content for G4A social media channels and supporting SEO-related projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in marketing, communications & media, or business studies
- Early experience with digital marketing and social media management
- Previous internships, short work experience, and studies abroad are a plus
- Passionate about digital health and proactive in bringing solutions to problems
- Must have strong knowledge and skillsets in MS Office as well as confidence to fluidly pick up new digital tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other photo or video editing software is a plus
- An individual with good communication skills as well as strong organizational skills and critical thinking (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
We look forward to your complete online application (cover letter, resume, certificate of study and certificates) for a start from december 2021 for a period of 7 months.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 498661
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services