At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
G4A Digital Health Strategy Internship (m/f/d)
G4A is Bayer’s digital health partnerships and investments team dedicated to scaling digital health companies in order to create impact and change the experience of health. Our team’s vision is to reach health for all through digital health. To attain this goal we are working together with like-minded start-ups, government, investors, and strategic partners to offer early stage start-up investments as well as commercial partnerships and late stage investments. With your application, you’ll be applying to join a fast paced team that is passionate to change the experience of health by scaling digital health innovations around the world.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Analyzing digital health industry and investment relevant data for a variety of business development purposes and market research
- Supporting in digital health business development and market intelligence projects
- Preparing strategic project and business development presentations
- Participating in strategic business development topics and meetings
- Working with team members for operations and project management for the global G4A startup programs
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in business, management consulting, marketing, medicine or natural sciences
- Passionate about digital health and proactive in bringing solutions to problems
- Good communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken)
- Must have strong knowledge and skillsets in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
We look forward to your complete online application (cover letter, resume, certificate of study and certificates) for a start from July 2022 on for a period of 6 months.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 615306