Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Expert for MEP Technology (m/f/d)
At Engineering & Technology you have a decisive influence on how we at Bayer prepare, implement and continuously optimize the execution of our
investment projects. You bring your extensive experience and your expertise in this field into our major projects for life science and pharmaceutical
production and work with highly competent engineers on exciting and challenging projects worldwide.
The position of Expert for MEP Technology (mf/d) offers an excellent opportunity for your professional and personal development at Bayer.
We look forward to welcoming you to our dedicated and highly motivated team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as subject matter expert (m/f/d) in the field of MEP technology
- Provide technical expertise to all E&T engineers and projects, including project reviews, with respect to MEP technology
- Lead the development of standards, guidelines, competencies and technical best practices for all MEP matters and introduce these within Bayer
- Assure compliance with company policies
- Set future-oriented accents by introducing new ideas
- Continuously screen and analyze market and transform relevant trends and innovation into the company portfolio
- Represent Bayer actively in technical networks such as VCI, VDI etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (PhD, Master or Bachelor) in the field of mechanical/electrical/plumbing engineering (or comparable field)
- Profound professional work experience in project engineering, plant engineering or industrial construction
- Up-to-date knowledge about relevant regulations (e.g. DIN, EN, VDI, VCI)
- International experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus and ability to deal with ambiguity and conflicts
- Creativity and the ability to involve and convince people
- High leadership, management and stakeholder skills
- Open-minded and team-oriented personality as well as ability to adapt
- Fluent German and very good English language skills
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 379091
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology