At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
ERP Product Management Team Lead (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and manage product roadmap and landscape for Bayer ERP platform in the area of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay as well as integrate with other supply chain processes
- Analyze requirements and steer functional scope of ERP platform
- Drive decision about adding new or retiring existing modules/applications in ERP platform
- Align roadmap with product managers of other EP&I, DT&IT platforms and CORE program to ensure seamless provision of end-to-end business process support in the area of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay
- Ensure strategic fit of new solutions into existing and future ERP system landscape
- Accountable for ERP Platform Operations in the area of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay
- Accountable and responsible for seamless integration of DT&IT managed satellite systems in the area of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay landscape to ensure E2E-process and operations stability
- Accountable and responsible to manage functional ERP projects in the area of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay and all ERP demands in the area of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay
- Ensure cross functional integration of Order-to-Cash, Source-to-Pay and other supply chain processes
- Influence SAP on future development of SAP ERP products in the areas of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay
- Accountable for cost-benefit ratio of ERP platform in the area of Order-to-Cash and Source-to-Pay
- Provide functional experts (team resources) where needed to ensure the success of complex projects and business critical operations escalations
- Ensure end-to-end ERP process and solution expertise, breaking down functional and organizational barriers to work collaboratively across ERP product management and other IT functions
- Perform people development and foster collaboration and integration of a diverse global team
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent with long-term experience in designing, developing, delivering or leading ERP solutions in a large-scale, highly complex global environment
- Several years of people leadership and development experience
- Strong communication, collaboration and mentoring skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve solution strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to measure and effectively communicate the business value of proposals and deliverables
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This positin can be located in Berlin, Leverkusen, St. Louis or Whippany.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin || Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 654178