Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and direct all phases of capital investment projects including concept development, estimating, basic engineering, detailed engineering and
design, procurement and construction and start up of new or modified production facilities as well as electrical infrastructure support
- Support qualification and validation projects
- Build and manage work plans
- Follow Bayer specific practices, standards, guidelines and procedures for preparation of estimates, scopes, specification and design deliverables
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor´s degree in electrical engineering with several years of working experience or Master´s degree with long-term years of working
- Knowledge of relevant national and international standards
- Knowledge of process control strategies and systems
- Strong computer and software skills
- Analytical and project planing skills as well as the ability to work in a complex environment under time pressure
- Systematic approach to problem definition and solution development
- Ability to work as a team member (m/f/d) in cross-functional teams and to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 79061
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology