Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Doctor for occupational medicine (m/f/d)
Bayer in the capital: Here, research & development, production and marketing work hand in hand to turn molecules into successful drugs.
This results in an exciting and diverse range of occupational health tasks, particularly in the development and implementation of concepts to promote and maintain the health and performance of our employees.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advice and support managers and employees in all questions of health protection and prevention within the framework of the Occupational Safety Act (ASiG) with the aim of holistic support in the work process
- Participate in the further expansion of occupational health management at the site, including the development of need-specific prevention concepts, taking demographic aspects into account
- Ensure close interdisciplinary cooperation with occupational safety, social counselling, employee representation, personnel department, health promotion and health insurance funds
- Carry out occupational health precautions including travel medical advice and vaccination advice as well as aptitude tests and health checks
- Conduct regular site inspections to identify possible hazards and advice on suitable protective measures
- Perform medical tasks in acute consulting hours and emergency medicine in a self-responsible manner
- Carry out consulting interviews within the framework of the operational integration management
- Conduct trainings for managers and staff on prevention and first aid organisation issues
WHO YOU ARE
- Successfully completed medical studies with certification as an occupational doctor (m/f/d) including emergency and travel medicine or a specialist (m/f/d) with the additional designation of occupational medicine, alternatively certification for general medicine, internal medicine or psychosomatic medicine targeting aspired further training as an occupational physician (m/f/d)
- Confident handling of digital media including occupational health software
- High level of reliability and integrity
- Strong ability to work in a structured and independent manner as well as keen to work in a team
- Very high level of empathy, communication and cooperation skills
- Enthusiasm for developing the own skills and broadening the horizon
- Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken
This is a part-time position (50%). Fully authorizied to train in occupational medicin.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 49028
Functional Area: Sustainability, Health, Safety, Environment
Entry Level : Professional