At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Director Strategy - Pharmaceuticals (m/f/d) remote
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exciting projects, an exceptional team spirit, flexible work arrangements and a healthy work life integration. This is what you can expect from becoming a team member within Bayer’s Strategy team focusing on our Pharmaceuticals business. Here at Bayer Strategy Pharmaceuticals we follow our mission to enable our Executive Committee shaping the mid- and long-term future of our successful pharmaceuticals business. A broad variety of strategic projects, constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities, and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at Bayer Strategy.
- Act as strategy business partner (m/f/d) for the Pharmaceuticals division
- Provide high-quality consultancy on a diverse set of strategic topics including development of divisional strategies
- Manage strategy projects with international and cross-functional scope
- Guide and prepare strategic decision analysis including project decisions, investment portfolio options and resource allocation for the division Pharmaceuticals
- Contribute to the strategy part of the annual planning cycle as well as to continuous monitoring of market developments and trends
- Contribute to further development and functional excellence within the Strategy team
WHO YOU ARE
- An inspired and open-minded character (m/f/d) with a consulting spirit and an excellent university degree in business studies, natural science, medicine or pharmacology, additional degree (MBA, PhD) is a plus
- Several years of industry experience, preferentially within the consultancy industry and in project management
- Strong analytical skills and high ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Strong ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple and cross-functional projects and teams
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills as well as the ability to communicate and have an impact on executive management level
- Strong strategic and change management skills to drive capability building and process optimization
- Excellent command of English
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English.
In this role you can work in one of the European countries.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 497261
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting