Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Director Consulting - Marketing & Sales (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management.
- Be part of the extended Leadership Team of BC
- Drive leadership and development of consultants in accordance with BC strategy and objectives
- Collaborate with top management of Bayer’s divisions and corporate functions in projects
- Lead as resource manager a group of management consultants
- Enhance expertise for management consulting projects in strategy, implementation, organization
- Be accountable for the planning, controlling and operational management of international and cross-functional projects supported by BC
- Develop consulting expertise for the Bayer group in the respective BC departments
- Contribute to further development and implementation of BC strategy
- Take part in recruitment and planning of resource allocation in consultation with the department head
WHO YOU ARE
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and an excellent university degree in business studies, psychology, natural science, medicine, pharmacology or engineering, preferably PhD/promotion
- Multiple years of work experience in one of our focus areas, ideally some years of experience in top-tier external consultancy firms
- Proven track record of leadership experience, especially with regard to people development and demonstration of strategic mindset
- Deep knowledge of common marketing tools and approaches, e.g. industry specific Commercial Excellence, Go2Market and Channel Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Ideally work experience in Business-to-Business and/or Business-to-Consumer Marketing, e.g. operational or strategic expertise as commercial or category manager, launch manager or in strategic marketing unit
- Strategic thinker with open mindset and a passion to innovate
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented person with strong initiative
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with top management
- International work experience and intercultural approach as well as willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 34310
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting
Entry Level : Professional