Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Health Intern (m/f/d)
Your tasks and educational objectives
- Prepare communication material (digital and print)
- Analyze Startup relevant data (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Prepare presentations in PowerPoint
- Support in Marketing the upcoming application phase for the Startup programs
- Co-development of digital product and process solutions
Who you are
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in business, IT, medicine or natural sciences
- Ideally first working experience, preferably in startup or incubator/accelerator environment
- First project experience on an innovative project is desirable
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity and ability to solve problems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
We offer asap a 4-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 41418
Functional Area: Information Technology
Entry Level : Student