Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Data Science Project Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as Scrum Master for a challenging technical workstream in the Customer Powerhouse project (global Pharma marketing program) including all agile operations (sprint planning / review / retrospectives)
- Define, develop and improve the usage of Jira / Confluence for the entire Customer Powerhouse program
- Ensure smooth alignment between all other workstreams in Customer Powerhouse and key stakeholders in markets such as regional managers and country heads
- Ensure deeper content alignment of all data related workstreams including data acquisition; data processing and governance, reporting, data stewards to enable creative solutions to all project risks with the main goal of ensuring delivery to markets is ensured
- Drive overarching project risk analysis and 3 year development roadmap and be responsible for driving mitigation measures to ensure project delivery milestones are met
- Derive and develop overarching project management standards and processes to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop and implement a holistic communication plan to ensure all key stakeholders are informed of IT, data, reporting and analytics topics as they relate to market deliverables of Customer Powerhouse
- Drive pharma wide awareness program and support learning and upskilling initiatives as they relate to data, reporting and analytics activities in the markets
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in quantitative field (e.g. statistics, engineering, finance, mathematics, business administration etc.) or comparable with a project management / Agile qualification
- First experience as a project manager or scrum master managing cross functional teams building sophisticated technology solutions, data science or software industry experience is a plus
- Experience of operating in enterprise level agile models and strong knowledge of agile operating processes
- Knowledge of digital and marketing data (Salesforce suite), commercial pharmaceutical data (IQVIA, etc.), EMR and Claims datasets (e.g. Optum, Symphony) is a plus
- Passionate team player and proven track record of professional success in project management and agile scrum operations
- Focus on building solutions and engaging teams with a passion for solving challenging problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English
This is a fixed-term contract for 2 years.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 392381
Functional Area: Marketing