Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Dairy Innovation Scout and Alliance Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESONSIBILITIES
- Scout and secure external innovation and new technologies to build the pipeline in the field of dairy cow health
- Screen and manage large amounts of data/information, mine diverse sources and grow the network to quickly conclude on winning assets
- Conduct initial assessment, engage with relevant internal stakeholders and collaborate with experts across functions to evaluate opportunities
- Build partner relations, drive internal alignment on which options to pursue, drive negotiations and contracting to secure external options and manage alliance with partners
WHO YOU ARE
- PhD in veterinary medicine, animal sciences, biology, biochemistry or similar
- Reasonable understanding of dairy cow diseases, ruminant physiology or alternative competency to connect biochemical pathways or mode of action to potential applications in dairy cows
- Capable to anticipate/identify trends in emerging science/technology and passion to innovate
- Basic understanding of contractual elements, partnering models and win-win oriented negotiations
- Preferably, R&D or industry experience with excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and act diligent and fast
- Ability to support change in complex organizations
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 48929
Functional Area: Biological R&D