At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
CRM Automation Developer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and configure fields and their associated security, custom entities, properties, relationships, rules and integrations with the CRM (Hubspot)
- Extend the functionality of our website with APIs, integrations, and the App Marketplace
- Customize forms and all associated components
- Document components and applications
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including IT, software development, operations, quality assurance and security, to streamline processes, analyze and troubleshoot complex production issues
- Build and maintain the CI/CD pipelines to improve productivity, agility and code quality
- Build automated testing to reduce manual effort and improve product quality
WHO YOU ARE
- Masters in computer science and several years of experience ind relevant DevOps
- Experience with agile development and strong understanding of DevOps principles
- Previous experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management
- Deep understanding of migrating data between platforms or databases (HubDB) and basic understanding of HubSpot Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub and Operations Hub
- Strong collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 639321