At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Commercial Cybersecurity Lead EMEA (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, drive and oversee strategic and operational program initiatives related to Cybersecurity for Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) and Medical Devices in the EMEA Region
- Maintain understanding of current regional and local regulatory requirements, and communicate impact, including necessary adaptations, to key stakeholders within the Radiology organization
- Support the commercial, regulatory and legal teams in region EMEA with pre- and post-market consultation, develop adequate messaging and communication, and assist in the preparation and maintenance of security documentation in compliance with regional and local regulations
- Ensure Medical Device Cybersecurity compliance, including change management, with all applicable cybersecurity regulations and standards and proactively monitor the landscape and advise the organization on actions to be taken with regards to opportunities or threats
- Act as a company liaison to regional industry trade associations and review / suggest Bayer’s position to new or proposed legislation
- Operate as a key member of the Radiology Medical Device Cybersecurity task force and act as an advocate and key representative for the EMEA region
- Work with Bayer Risk Management function to assess incidents and threats and provide expert technical support during incidents
- Undertake assurance assessments of Third-Party suppliers
- Assist with GDPR compliance and security best practices
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent with 10+ years relevant experience in the Medical Devices industry
- Proven track record and hands-on experience in working with medical device cybersecurity regulations and regulatory bodies in the EMEA region
- Technical knowledge of Healthcare IT infrastructure and security best practices and solutions
- Strong understanding of GDPR, the EU Cybersecurity Act, ISO 27001 and other applicable regulations and frameworks
- Ability to understand, articulate and solve medical device cybersecurity issues independently
- Ability to lead, motivate, and manage various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Hands-on mentality, self-motivation, team-player attitude, detail-orientation, and results-driven mindset
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, additional languages beneficial
Preferred location is Berlin, but the role can be based anywhere in the European Union (fully remote / home office).
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 637745