Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Climate Field Product Specialist (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a product expert on the Climate Field View Platform in Germany
- Facilitate the transfer of product, agronomic services knowledge, sales and service techniques to the sales team ensuring each individual can effectively represent, sell and service products offered in the Climate FieldView Platform
- Perform onboarding and continuous after-sales service for key customers
- Resolve on premise technical issues for key customers if needed
- Contribute to customer support work by resolving escalated issues
- Compile tests and other evaluations used to measure learning and performance as a result of learning initiatives
- Partner across the Bayer sales operations teams and appropriate channels by providing instructor led training and coaching with the goal of increasing customer engagement and sales
- Support creation of materials for communications in Germany, refinement of messaging and execution of farmer events
WHO YOU ARE
- Master degree in agricultural studies with good business understanding
- Work experience in the precision agricultural environment, preferably linked to machinery know-how
- Experience in providing technical customer service in the ag environment
- Ability to work in a team, as well as high degree of reliability and integrity
- Experience in serving as a strategic partner (m/f/d) to build, grow and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 65903
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Professional