At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Automation Architect / Engineer HubSpot (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced academic degree and several years of relevant real-world experience on technology stack architecture / engineering, Software / Automation engineering and configuration
- First years of experience working within a business process management framework to deliver incremental improvements in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Extra emphasis for experience in HubSpot
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB.NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs as well as good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture
- An understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram
- Fluent English; verbally and in writing
The position can be filled in Germany (Berlin) or USA (Pittsburgh).
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 596090