At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Application Manager Track and Trace (m/f/d)
As the central contact person for the Track & Trace system (PAS-X from Werum) at Pharmaproduktion Berlin, you will ensure the smooth operation of the
system for providing individual serial numbers, which are required for the documentation of the supply chain from the manufacturer to the end consumer.
Important here is the smooth interaction with the central systems and the connection to the packaging lines. They become part of a dynamic function that
has set itself the task of bringing together IT and process control technology and taking on the great challenge of digitalisation in production.
The focal points of your tasks include:
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation of the complete change management process
- You control the patch management as well as the access and authorisation concept
- You are responsible for setting up and operating IT systems in special production networks
- Maintaining valid system status and ensuring data integrity and IT security requirements are met
- You will be responsible for the management and implementation of various IT projects
- Ensure fault and deviation management
- Active participation in technical committees and project groups
- You work intensively and trustingly with internal and external IT partners, engineering technology and the specialist functions
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed studies (Master/Diploma) in the field of computer science with several years of professional experience in a GxP-regulated environment
or Engineering sciences with corresponding IT experience
- Many years of practical experience and up-to-date specialist knowledge in the planning, realisation, support and validation of application systems in
the GxP-regulated environment, in particular for serialisation and aggregation (track & trace), with special consideration of data integrity, IT security
and data protection
- Experience in requirements and system analysis as well as project management
- Very good knowledge of production, quality and logistics as well as PAS-X and a strong knowledge of IT server architectures
(e.g. Windows Server, Linux, Oracle, Citrix)
- Analytical and creative thinking as well as communication skills, assertiveness and strong customer orientation
- Independent working style, the ability to build partnerships and enjoy working in a team
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 323425
Functional Area: Information Technology