Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Animal Health Communication Intern (m/w/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Support the overall planning, organization and implementation of internal Bayer Animal Health marketing communication activities
- Provide support for special events and projects
- Assemble content and help create posts for Social Media channels
- Work closely with the communication team to ensure successful implementation of communication projects
- Support employee communications with texts, Intranet, MS SharePoint updates and other communication tasks
WHO YOU ARE
Enrolled student (m/f/d) in business administration or international management with a focus on communication, marketing, event management or similar
Very good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information clearly, concisely and creatively
Interest in business communications, particularly in the health industry
High degree of reliability, flexibility and ability to work in teams
Passion for developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
We offer a 4 - 6 months internship (either compulsory or voluntary) starting as soon as possible. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 80949
Functional Area: Communications & Public Affairs