At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Analytical Development Manager (m/w/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the analytical development, validation and method transfer for new herbal/natural ingredients and products
- Responsible for the operations of the analytical development laboratory ensuring state of the art technical capability, effective trainings and processes
- Lead the laboratory digitalization by driving the implementation of new software’s and systems
- Manage the budget and investment to maintain and renew the laboratory capabilities
- Ensure compliance to SOPs and Bayer standards and be the product development center representative within the divisional quality community
- Shape future industry standards in the natural field by leading cutting edge and data science projects
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Life Sciences, PhD in analytical chemistry or related
- Several years of experience in Phytomedicine company or FMCG/OTC industry
- Track record of new analytical method development
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP requirements
- Excellent interpersonal leadership with a first experience of team management
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude and strong drive to achieve results
- Problem solving focus, decision-making ability and partnership skills
- Fluent in German and English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 485323
Functional Area: R&D other jobs