Solution Engineer Digital Lab (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- contribute to the further development of the digital laboratory project "FELD" (integrated system landscape consisting of an Electronic Lab Notebook, a Laboratory Information and Management System and a Scientific Data Management System).
- lead FELD subteams
- create user requirements for system enhancements (e.g. process changes, new interfaces and reports).
- integrate complex measurement instruments into the system landscape
- create tests and validate system enhancements
- create complex ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) templates
- train FELD system users
- solve complex technical problems and support "Chemical- and Pharmaceutical Development" (CPD) in digitizing their processes and making development data available for future use in a manner that is compatible with the "FAIR" data principle.
- contribute to disruptive digital initiatives such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Who you are
- University degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- Experience in the implementation of IT systems (e.g. ELN, LIMS, SDMS, SAP-QM, Empower) in the pharmaceutical industry
- GxP expertise, especially in the field of computer systems validation
- Experience in project management of IT projects
- Experience in systems analysis, incl. process recording and creation of user requirements
- a high degree of reliability and integrity as well as a proven ability to work in teams
- the ability to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex tasks
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken English and German
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 43904
Functional Area: [sap_fa_8]
Entry Level: 5