Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and coordinate global capital investment projects in the area of sterile
processing and biotech
• Define project goals, deliverables and timelines with business owner and upper
• Develop a project execution strategy
• Lead a cross-functional project organization through all project phases until completion of
commissioning and qualification
• Represent the project against stakeholders and the steering committee
• Ensure project execution in time, quality and budget
• Apply relevant Bayer group and division best practices
Who you are
• University degree in engineering, biotechnology or a related field, preferably diploma/Master
or PhD degree with several years of relevant experience
• Good familiarity with biopharmaceutical manufacturing as well as equipment, facility and
underlying GMP requirements, incl. relevant policies, authority and ISPE guidelines
• Good methodical expertise in project management and related best practices as well as
experience with the execution of capital investment projects
• Familiarity with modern design principles and approaches, e.g. modular facilities,
ballroom concepts, single-use equipment and continuous manufacturing are a plus
• Leadership skill sets to build and lead cross-functional teams
• Mobility and willingness to travel significantly to support global project execution
• Creative and innovative mindset
• Fluency in English and good communication skills
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.