Senior Project Manager - Marketing & Sales (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer Business Consulting (BC) is a leading inhouse consultancy and partner of choice for Bayer in providing management consulting for the Bayer Group companies around the globe. BC’s functional focus lies in research & development, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing & sales and as well as business transformation and change management.
- Take responsibility for multiple projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences
- Be a role model (m/f) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Support Business Consulting internal activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
Who you are
- Graduated in business or related field; a focus on marketing would be beneficial
- Many years of work experience in M&S, management consulting experience beneficial
- Deep knowledge of common marketing tools and approaches, e.g. industry specific pricing, sales force optimization, customer segmentation, digital marketing
- Ideally work experience in Business-to-Business and/or Business-to-Consumer Marketing, e.g. operational or strategic expertise in sales, pricing, product launch
- Preferably experience in the Life Science, Crop Science or FMCG industry
- Ability to anticipate marketing trends and to adapt marketing efforts accordingly
- Demonstrable accountability for multiple project management and people development
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate with senior management
- International work experience and intercultural approach, willingness to travel at times
- Excellent command of English; German and a further language would be advantageous
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application, submitting a cover letter and your CV in English as well as references. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting, www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 12153