Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Manage security projects for manufacturing and product supply IT systems, applications
• Develop, plan, manage and lead on-site assessments to evaluate the IT security status
at Bayer manufacturing facilities
• Support site management and plant-supporting functions to define and implement
state of the art security measures and mitigation concepts
• Provide consultancy and drive standardization of IT-based production systems and
• Create technical specifications and best practice guidelines for IT systems and
applications for production-related processes
• Provide training/coaching and presentations for security-related matters for production
systems, applications and processes
• Participate and promote production IT security interests for Bayer in committees,
workgroups, professional associations and societies
• Coach and mentor juniors
Who you are
• Have a university degree (Master or PhD) in engineering, computer science or an equivalent
• An experienced project manager (m/f) with excellent skills in managing complex IT
• Preferably have an in-depth knowledge of IT architectures, security components
• Have good analytical, conceptual, communication and collaboration capabilities
• Have a high level of integrity, customer focus and motivation
• Willing to travel globally and work in different cultural environments (approx. 30%)
• Open-minded and prepared to challenge the status quo
• Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.