Project Manager - Business Transformation & Change (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer Business Consulting (BC) is a leading inhouse consultancy and a partner of choice in providing management consulting for the Bayer Group around the globe. BC is structured along the value chain with dedicated departments for Research & Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Sales as well as Business Transformation & Change. Being one of Bayer’s Talent Pools, members of BC have the option to later rotate into Bayer’s line functions - BC offers exposure and coaching for such rotations.
- Be responsible for project management of consulting projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences industry
- Act as a role model (m/f) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network into the Bayer Group
- Support internal Business Consulting activities such as recruiting, training and knowledge development
- Lead Business Transformation & Change consulting engagements within Bayer with responsibility for the consulting team and the internal clients (e.g. definition and implementation of cost reduction programs, managing change on all hierarchy levels)
Who you are
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and an excellent university degree in business studies, (organizational) psychology, natural science, medicine or pharmacology, preferably PhD/promotion
- Several years of experience in management consulting or related functions in the area of healthcare and agriculture
- Preferably experience in the Life Science or chemical industry or/and other relevant industries
- Several years of consulting experience and strong track record in e.g. business transformations and organizational development, change management and communication, post-merger integration and separation/carve-outs or human resources
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with senior client management
- Empathetic communication and the ability to drive implementation
- Leadership and proven project management skills
- International work experience and intercultural approach
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application, submitting a cover letter and your CV in English as well as references.
Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting, www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 12178