Intern Innovation Communication (m/f/d)
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Support the head of Innovation Engagement to run ongoing projects and strategic activities
- Manage and develop innovation-related content on Bayer's internal intranet platform
- Contribute to activities from a marketing perspective and further implement the global innovation strategy
- Help with operational duties and provide project management support for various innovation engagement programs
Who you are
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in a management, communications, digital marketing discipline or comparable
- Advanced experience in using MS Office applications and Google Analytics, writing skills would be a plus
- Passionate about innovation and the ability to challenge the status quo
- Good team player (m/f/d) and strong in stakeholder alignment across different businesses
- Knowledge of innovation and project management (e.g. Lean Startup, Design Thinking) and the ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
We offer a 4-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 30594