Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer Business Consulting (BC) is a leading inhouse consultancy and the partner of choice in providing management consulting for the Bayer Group around the globe. BC is structured along the value chain with dedicated departments for Marketing & Sales, Research & Development, Technical Operations, Supply Chain Management as well as Business Transformation & Change. After the Internship, attendance in our BC intern bonding program and full-time career opportunities with BC will be further discussed.
• Member of a consulting project team working on strategy, portfolio, process or
• Assist with project-related activities to assuming project responsibilities of your own
• Help in strategic assessments and evaluations
• Support the team in developing proposals for change together with the client, based on solid
analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
• Direct contact with customers and fellow consultants
• Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
• Gain interesting and challenging insights into the Inhouse Consulting activities of a
Who you are
• Currently in the main study phase of an economics/business, engineering or science degree
course or in the process of completing such a course
• Experience in consulting projects, i.e. through previous internships as well as work
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, professionalism, a rapid grasp of facts
• Willigness to travel domestically and internationally as required
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite, German of advantage
You will be located in Leverkusen, however, some international assignments are possible. If your background and personal experience fit this profile and you can join us for at least 3 months, please send us your complete application, indicating the preferred time frame of the internship, submitting a cover letter and your CV in English as well as school and university references; employment references if available. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting, www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com or www.youtube.com/user/BayerKarriere.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.