Inhouse Consulting Senior Project Manager - Manufacturing (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management.
- Be responsible for multiple projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences industry
- Be a role model (m/f) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Serve as trusted advisor (m/f) for your own senior client base
- Foster people development (e.g. recruiting, onboarding and training)
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network within the Bayer Group
Who you are
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and an excellent university degree in natural science, medicine, pharmacology, engineering or business studies, preferably PhD/promotion
- Several years of experience in management consulting or related functions in the area of healthcare and agriculture
- Excellent knowledge of production management including related support functions (e.g. maintenance, QHSE) and relevant methods and tools for strategy development and performance improvement
- Preferably experience in the Life Science or chemical industry or/and other relevant industries experience in one of our department areas, e.g. automotive, fast moving consumer goods
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Demonstrable responsibility for multiple project management and people development
- Strong leadership skills, strong stakeholder management as well as ability to communicate and have an impact on senior management level
- International work experience and intercultural approach as well as willingness travel domestically and internationally as required, approx. 30%
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 12116