Inhouse Consulting Project Manager - Research & Development (m/w/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, product supply, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management.
- Be responsible for project management of consulting projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences
- Act as a role model for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Support Business Consulting internal activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
Who you are
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and a university degree in science, medicine, pharmacology, engineering or business university studies, preferably PhD
- Several years of experience in management consulting or R&D and related functions in the area of healthcare and/or pharma, e.g. portfolio management, clinical studies, market access and/or the agri business, e.g. chemical crop protection, breeding, biologics
- Experience with new business models within healthcare and the agribusiness is very helpful
- Leadership and proven project management skills and experience
- Good understanding of the R&D stage gate process and portfolio management
- International work experience and intercultural approach, willingness to travel at times
- Excellent command of English; German or a further language would be an advantage
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 34101