Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work as a member (m/f) of a consulting project team on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Develop proposals for change together with the client and based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk top research
- Manage workstreams (sub-projects) together with client teams
- Implement developed concepts together with project team
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
Who you are
- Graduated with distinction from university in natural science, engineering, economics/business or organizational behavior/design or related field
- Depending on entry level first experience in management consulting and/or several years of corporate experience related to Bayer’s operation
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with senior client management
- Empathic communication and the ability to drive implementation
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required, approx. 30%
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German and a further language of advantage, e.g. Portuguese, Spanish
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on http://www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application, submitting a cover letter and your CV in English as well as references. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting, www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 32860