Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer Business Consulting (BC) is a leading inhouse consultancy and partner of choice for Bayer in providing management consulting for the Bayer Group companies around the globe. BC’s functional focus lies in research & development, technical operations, supply chain, marketing & sales and as well as business transformation and change management.
• Member of a consulting project team working on strategy, portfolio, process or
• Develop proposals for change together with the client and based on solid analysis through
workshops, interviews and desk top research
• Manage workstreams (sub-projects) together with client teams
• Implement developed concepts together with project team
• Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
Who you are
• Graduated with distinction from university in natural science, engineering,
economics/business or organizational behavior/design or related field
• Depending on entry level first experience in management consulting and/or several years of
corporate experience related to Bayer’s operation
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
• Ability to deal with senior client management
• Empathic communication and the ability to drive implementation
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, German and a further language of
advantage, e.g. Portuguese, Spanish
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application, submitting a cover letter and your CV in English as well as references. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting, www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.