HR Specialist Global Correspondence Management - Global Webmaster (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer Direct Services is based in Leverkusen and is a subsidiary of Business Services. As a functional Shared Service Center for HR at Bayer, it is responsible for the operational side of personnel management. That comprises both local HR processes in Germany and all global HR processes. The global HR Portal Management team (webmasters) within Global Correspondence Management maintains and updates content for the People section in the Intranet. The webmasters (m/w/d) works closely with HR Communications and other internal stakeholders to ensure the Intranet content is accurate. Additionally they maintain the global Employee Self Service tool and support its further enhancement. This position also offers guidance to the local webmaster community by establishing web standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain content for the People section in the Intranet on a global level as well as local support
- Use Google Analytics to measure usage, make data-driven recommendations and provide reporting to business users
- Maintain and support the Employee Self Service tool as well as the implementation of new apps and functionalities within the tool
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with the local and global key stakeholders
- Drive forward projects related to digitalization and automation and/or others
Who you are
- University degree in business studies or IT or a completed commercial education with relevant working experience in HR, IT or project management or an equivalent education
- Relevant working experience in HR services, ideally in an international environment
- Strong problem solving skills and the passion to take on difficult challenges and finding solutions in an ever changing and international environment
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- High degree of commitment as well as ability to take action for continuous improvement
- Very good communication skills with the strength to explain even difficult topics and to discuss process requirements with our stakeholders
- High degree of self-motivation and proactivity to take on new challenges
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
This position is limited for two years.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 37849