Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Senior Technical Lead (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead technical project teams over the whole lifecycle of a project to develop scalable and secure cloud-based healthcare software as part of an agile product development team and consult Technical Leads in their projects
- Be responsible and accountable for reaching financial, technical and timeline targets of technical project team
- Collaborate with project manager, product owner, clinical stakeholders, regulatory and quality lead as member (m/f/d) of the core project team and communicate proactively on all levels
- Drive that project development is performed according to Bayer Quality Management System and processes for regulated software medical devices and contribute to continuous improvement of development process
- Be responsible and accountable for technical project documentation, e.g. data specification, software development plan, software verification plan, software release notes, software maintenance plan, post market surveillance plan
- Drive the integration and deployment of software application with platform team
- Advise management/project team on strategic and organization decisions from a technical perspective
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced university degree in computer science or a related technical field with several years of experience in a technical lead role with responsibility for leading teams in the design of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant and secure software solutions
- Long-term experience in implementing software solutions in regulated medical device industry as well as in software development and a solid foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and software development process in regulated area
- Experience working in ML/AI development, in agile development environment as well as experience with container and container orchestration using Docker
- Applied knowledge of CI/CD practices and infrastructure automation using tools like AzureDevOps, Jenkins, Git, Gitlab CI/CD, Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Demonstrate skill for independent analysis and synthesis of solutions for problems, exhibiting creativity, foresight, innovation and judgment in anticipating and solving these problems
- Ability to work in teams and consult on team level as well as upward
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 635621