Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Senior Clinical Pharmacology Medical Lead (m/f/d)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Senior Clinical Pharmacology Medical Lead is fully responsible as a physician for all Oncology and medical related Clinical Pharmacology aspects for drug candidates in Oncology on the project level
- He/she works independently, is medically responsible for all core CP studies and provides medical expertise to key components of CP in Oncology drug development (early and late clinical phases) such as dose/schedule, Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PK/PD), QT/QTc and Drug-Drug-Interaction
- He/she drives the medical component of CP strategies in Oncology ensuring progression through key development milestones beyond market authorisation and in Life-Cycle-Management (LCM)
- He/she is responsible for the ongoing benefit/risk assessment of assigned drug candidates and that relevant actions and decisions are taken as appropriate
- The CP Medical Lead works in close alignment with the respective Clinical Pharmacology Lead on the Clinical Pharmacology strategy for the assigned drug candidate
- He/she is responsible for the development of a competitive state-of-the–art Clinical Pharmacology medical part of the label which allows an optimal positioning of the drug in the market
- He/she works closely with the Head of CP Medical Leads and interacts with other Clinical and Operational functions within the SBU Oncology as well as with Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and relevant Clinical and Operational functions within R&D to ensure an efficient communication and development according to state-of the art processes
- He/she may also act as a Clinical Pharmacology Lead (CPL)
- The CP Medical Lead contributes to preparation of submission documents, health authority and ethics committee meetings and is counterpart for external key opinion leaders.
WHO YOU ARE
- The successful candidate will be an MD or MD/PhD trained in Oncology, ideally with experience in Immuno-oncology, Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development
- Full qualification as physician with several years of clinical experience
- Ability to act as medical officer in the area of Oncology
- Proven understanding of the complexities of clinical development, ideally with experience in all phases of clinical development
- Strong ability to interpret clinical data and their relation to the clinical setting
- Industry experience in applications of Basic Research and/or Translational Medicine with the ability to cross between them
- Capable of working self-dependently and on own initiative
- Team player with ability to lead teams within the Matrix organisation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Command of a second major European language is an asset
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 44735