Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Organizational Effectiveness & Change Enablement Lead (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support enterprise-wise efforts to further accelerate our cultural transformation by applying external best-practices and work closely with the leads of other global transformations and OE initiatives
- Provide expertise in identifying and sharing the insights and key hurdles impacting organizational effectiveness and change to build future ready organization
- Lead and contribute to the further development of the Bayer CE/OE framework and approaches and drive their application throughout divisions and enabling functions – be a vocal advocate for simple, intuitive, outcome focused and sustainable solutions
- Facilitate the effective implementation of Bayer-wide organizational effectives and change processes and initiatives
- Develop and implement KPIs to measure the impact of OE/CE activities and drive enterprise-wide improvement
- Embed and reinforce the vision of future ready organization through various HR processes and systems
- Partnering with PROC colleagues and other HR colleagues to develop and execute Bayer-wide organizational enhancement and change enablement strategies to drive positive business and organizational outcomes
- Provide leadership and coaching to the business transformation and change networks as they implement change in their divisions, functions and regions
- Report to the "Head of Performance Culture and Future Of Work"
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a university degree in Business discipline (or similar)
- You have track a record in leading international (project) teams and already gained strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships based on trust and credibility, and a change agent
- Expertise knowledge; creative thinking competence and having drive and passion to prototype new ideas from external point of views
- High level of business acumen, including strong ability to think systemically and to connect strategically with strong implementation skills
- The ability to leverage business and employee data to generate cultural insights with business relevance
- Agility as an integral element of the working understanding
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 784926