Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Medical Affairs Lead Radiology Primovist Liver (m/f/d)
The Medical Affairs Lead Radiology Primovist Liver incumbent will be responsible for clinical life-cycle management activities of Primovist and other Radiology solutions for Liver disease and will provide strategic medical direction and leadership to ensure successful commercialization. The role covers support for contrast media with a specific focus and priority on Primovist and the MR portfolio but also other imaging modalities and the device and digital component for the radiology business. As a customer-oriented role, the interaction and scientific exchange with international Thought Leaders is a success critical component of the role. The position reports to the Head of MCA MRI Modality Radiology.
The MCA Radiology Portfolio for liver disease is highly strategic for the further development of the Radiology business with focus on disease and dedicated Disease Chapter multifunctional teams. The liver disease segment is of increasing relevance for the business and addresses a specific medical need that needs full scientific support. The Medical Affairs Primovist / Liver role will strongly contribute to the Radiology business growth in the next decade and beyond.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the global Medical Affairs strategy for MRI liver agent Primovist and for the Radiology MCA liver disease portfolio including drug, digital and device solutions for liver disease management
- Represent MCA in the Liver Disease Chapter cross-functional team and other task forces as necessary
- Contribute to the ‘early prioritization’ of development programs for the country by integrating data on disease incidence/prevalence, treatment patterns, unmet medical needs and interest from the scientific and medical community associated with the Radiology portfolio
- Provide Medical Review of promotional material for Global Use (e.g., Product Monographs, Brochures, Press Releases, Q&As, and Field Communications) Contribute or lead Medical Affairs activity connected to the Scientific Publication Process, Global Thought Leaders Development
- Programs and Global Medical Congress Activity
- Provide Medical Affairs input to Core Labeling and Pharmacovigilance documents for marketed products (e.g., risk management plans and benefit-analysis for risk-benefit assessments)
- Provides Medical Affairs input to Global Clinical Development Programs, provide the Medical Strategy and Review for Global Phase IV
- Studies, Investigator Initiated Research & Real-World-Evidence analyses and ensures all regional studies are consistent with agreed Global Medical Strategy
- Profile the medical landscape within the liver disease area and continuously update this knowledge, including knowledge and expertise in products, patient treatment trends, unmet medical needs, clinical trials and scientific activities
- Develop and maintain a Thought Leader network, in accordance with the strategy developed by the Radiology organization, and elaborate Thought Leader and Patient engagement plans
- Contribute or lead development of medical and scientific content for communication material and subsequently of global training programs related to Liver disease (Speakers Trainings, MSL Training, and Marketing Training) and its implementation in regional Medical Affairs Radiology functions
- Lead and coordinate the identification, at an early stage, of potential medical needs and value-based opportunities related to liver disease for patients and Health Care Providers in support of the Regional and local Medical Affairs and Clinical Development teams, by early mapping of centers of excellence, disease management and treatment trends and recruitment potential in untapped areas of opportunity for the Radiology portfolio
- May be delegated to Clinical Development Global Clinical Lead roles for specific Radiology studies
- Oversee the design, conduct, analysis, reporting and publication for non-interventional research and interventional clinical trials as needed, including responsibilities over the Medical benefit-risk assessment of Bayer Radiology products, in collaboration with other relevant functions e.g., Pharmacovigilance
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree of M.D. or equivalent with at least several years of experience with pharmaceutical industry positions
- Strong experience of developing and delivering medical information materials, presentations, and publications
- Track record of successful project management and overall budget responsibility with a strong background in organizing scientific symposia, preparing, and leading advisory boards and collaborating with healthcare organizations
- Be able to provide leadership in a matrix structure (i.e., proven skills in driving a vision, gathering information, negotiation, decision-making and communicating decisions and action plans).
- Experience of effectively managing risk and compliance issues
- Persistence, resilience and creativity seeking to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication, motivational and interpersonal skills and high degree of fluency in English, both written and spoken
- M.D. board certification in a relevant therapeutic area with experience in Liver disease diagnosis, imaging and/ or therapeutics (e.g., Abdominal Radiology, Hepatology, Liver Cancer Oncology)
- Proven deep understanding of Medical Affairs processes and medical governance
- Experience in Clinical Development and/or Medical Affairs in Global, Regional or Country Pharmaceutical environment or equivalent in Academic or Regulatory environment
- Understanding of drug development process over different stages and Global regulations and guidelines
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 576661