Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Inhouse Consultant Senior Project Manager - Marketing & Sales (m/f/d)
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC). Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at S&BC. Bring your expertise to one of our departments in the areas of Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales or Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for project management of consulting projects with international and cross-sectoral scope with a focus on top-line growth as well as commercial operations efficiency topics
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences industry
- Be a role model for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Serve as trusted advisor for your own senior client base
- Foster people development (e.g. recruiting, onboarding and training)
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network into the Bayer Group
- Lead Marketing & Sales engagements within Bayer with responsibility for the consulting team and the internal clients (e.g. definition and implementation of cost reduction programs, managing change on all hierarchy levels)
WHO YOU ARE
- An inspired and open-minded character with a consulting spirit and an excellent university degree (master) in business studies or related field; a focus on marketing would be beneficial
- Several years of experience in management consulting and related functions in the area of healthcare and agriculture, experience in Marketing & Sales
- Deep knowledge of common marketing tools and approaches, e.g. industry specific pricing, sales force optimization, customer segmentation, digital marketing, ideally work experience in Business-to-Business and/or Business-to-Consumer Marketing, e.g. operational or strategic expertise in sales, pricing, product launch and ability to anticipate marketing trends and to adapt marketing efforts accordingly
- Preferably experience in the Life Science or chemical industry or/and other relevant industries experience in one of our department areas
- International work experience and intercultural approach
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills as well as demonstrable accountability for multiple project management and people development
- Strong leadership skills, strong stakeholder management as well as ability to communicate and have an impact on senior management level
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required taking pandemic status into account
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German or further languages are of advantage
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 662309