Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Head of Solution Management Radiology (m/w/d)
For our German Radiology Business we are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate is strategically well positioned and has a high level of soft skills such as persistence and ability to influence, convince and build strong alignment among stakeholders. The Head of Solution Management Radiology’s (m/w/d) key responsibilities are to analyze the German market environment, generate new ideas and structure/evaluate projects to expand our Radiology product portfolio and position it in the best possible way for the future.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conception of new solution offerings for customers in hospitals and outpatient clinics, building on the current product portfolio but also going beyond it
- Pilot new offerings with the goal of making a decision on expansion or discontinuation in the German market as quickly as possible. In some cases, the decision would be made for a regional and/or lobal level as well.
- Evaluation of global and regional proposals for possible piloting or implementation in the German market
- Development of payment models for new solution offerings or assessment of a general market model for evaluating the attractiveness of new business models
- Design and implementation of market research and customer interviews to identify starting points for new business models
- Project management for piloting and offering of new business models with the aim of transferring them to regular business
- Participation in global and regional Solution Management teams; support and contribution in strategic teams on global and regional level
- Compliance with all relevant internal and external policies and codes
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in science or business administration or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in project management and change management, especially cross-functional stakeholder management
- Several years of experience in strategy development and implementation (ideally in a marketing or sales function)
- Very good knowledge of healthcare structures, knowledge of radiology practice workflows is a plus
- Ability to quickly understand complex interrelationships and then translate insights into business models and products/services
- Creative, driven and a high degree of initiative
- Strong rhetorical and communication skills and a high degree of persuasiveness
- A good team leader, taking pleasure in the further development of employees
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexibility to travel
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Location in Leverkusen or remotely in Germany
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Reference Code: 532581